For the Super Bowl we were having a few friends over so we decided to make a lot of yummy food and get all our broncos decorations ready! I always find these great ideas for food and decor on pinterest and decide to challenge myself to re create the same. Most of the time it turns into a pinterest fail and never quite turns out the same, but this time I feel like it actually turned out pretty good. I'll start off by showing you some pictures of our set up.
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Chocolate-Mint Pinwheels
Steph here--
For the Super Bowl we were having a few friends over so we decided to make a lot of yummy food and get all our broncos decorations ready! I always find these great ideas for food and decor on pinterest and decide to challenge myself to re create the same. Most of the time it turns into a pinterest fail and never quite turns out the same, but this time I feel like it actually turned out pretty good. I'll start off by showing you some pictures of our set up.
Most of the decorations I printed out on card stock paper and cut them myself. For example the snack trays that we served the chips and salsa in were printed on card stock paper and I cut, folded and taped them to make them into trays. The individual goody bags were also card stock paper cut and taped to snack size ziplock bags.
For the Super Bowl we were having a few friends over so we decided to make a lot of yummy food and get all our broncos decorations ready! I always find these great ideas for food and decor on pinterest and decide to challenge myself to re create the same. Most of the time it turns into a pinterest fail and never quite turns out the same, but this time I feel like it actually turned out pretty good. I'll start off by showing you some pictures of our set up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment